Thursday 16 June 2016

Review - Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask



I am a huge fan of Pai’s Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil.  I think it’s a great product, at a great price point.  The only thing I don’t love about the Rosehip oil is the packaging (clear glass – awkward pipette).  I was very excited to try Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask, so I ordered a wee sample from Clementine Fields (much love for this Canadian, natural beauty company!)

Instructions say that this mask is to be applied generously and left for 8-10 minutes.  I think I may have left it on a bit longer than 10 minutes because I was immersed in this week’s episode of #outlander.  It’s a beautiful, thick texture that feels incredibly moisturizing and soothing to the skin… non drying.

The first thing that struck me about this mask is “Holy Cow… the Tingle!”  Don’t get me wrong, I love the tingle, but I wasn’t expecting it with a mask designed to nourish and hydrate.  I’m wondering if it was the lactic acid?  I barely notice any tingle at all with Sunday Riley Good Genes, but this mask really surprised me with it’s tingling.

My skin felt like a million bucks afterwards, and I would say that the morning after my skin was still nicely plumped and skin texture felt/looked a bit more refined and overall more ‘glowy’.  Overall, it’s a lovely mask which would be great to slather on for a pre-event pamper session.  Having oily and congested skin, most of the masks I own are the type that draw impurities out of your skin (like May Lindstrom’s the Problem Solver).  It was a treat to slap on the buttery loveliness that is Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask.  I had no issues with irritation, redness, or congestion. 

I have enough left in my sample jar for another generous slather of this mask… and I am definitely putting this on my repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment